|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Features: Easy to use? Support electronic password operation and password reset function, and offer two options to open, code or key.Greater Security? High Tech Mechanical Override Key for extra security. MultiPurpose: Great for storage gun, money, jewelry, and other valuables in your home or office Material: SteelColor: BlackWeight: 85.98 lbs / 39 kgExternal Dimensions: (11.81 x 13.78 x 57)" / (30 x 35 x 145)cm (L x W x H)Cabinet Safe Interior: (50 x 13.5)" / (127 x 35) (H x W) Lock Box Size Interior: (8.75 x 13.25)" / (23 x 34) (L x W) Body/Door: 2/3mm After-sale Service: Any problem when using this product please don't hesitate to contact us first. As our persueing goal, we will do every effort to make you satisfied with our products and service.Please confirm the product size before purchasing, to make sure the size of our product is in line with your requirements Package Includes:1 x Safe Box4 x AA Batteries2 x Keys4 x Steel Bolts1 x Instruction
Body/Door: 2/3mm Customer Reviews
This is a good safe to store a few guns. I thought the top compartment would be a little bigger to store a handgun or 2, but with the long-gun ammo doesn't really fit. I wanted a safe with electronic opening because several people use it and this was a good deal. for a few hundred dollars more you can get a safe with all the bellsMichael
Gun Security Cabinet with Electronic Lock
I purchased this security cabinet because we needed a relatively safe place to store our firearms and ammunition in our house, but it had to meet a very tight set of dimensions (especially the width). Ours was packaged in a cardboard box, padded inside in at least 5/8” high-density foam with plastic corner guards and it arrived in perfect cosmetic condition and fully functional (bravo to FedEx!). Here are the highlights and features of this cabinet along with a brief explanation of what it IS and what it ISN'T. For a sub-$200 price tag you should have reasonable expectations about what you will get.
1. This is a security cabinet, NOT A GUN SAFE. Yes, it does have some features that make it look like a safe but if you need the security of a “real” safe then you should keep shopping. While the exterior is made of reasonably heavy sheet metal for a cabinet, it most certainly can be cut open using tools commonly available to a typical handyman or mechanic.
2. It weighs about 80lbs empty. If you load it with a few firearms and several cans of ammunition it will be much harder to move. Add some anchors and put it in an inconvenient spot and it should be more than enough of a deterrent to a typical burglar looking to make a quick smash-and-grab. To anyone with more time and ambition (and a hand-truck) it starts to fall short.
3. It is NOT fire-proof or water-proof. And amazingly enough it isn't advertised as such, either.
4. The locking mechanism should survive basic hand-tools and even a crowbar. However, with more time and the right motivation (and a disc grinder or air chisel) the sides or back will not put up much of a fight.
5. While the electronic lock is convenient and relatively quick to use, the emergency key lock is a common 7-pin tubular type that can be opened with a tubular lock impressioning tool (a set of which can be purchased legally online for less than $30).
6. Depending on the length of your long guns there could be room for a shelf or two below the interior lockable compartment. The separator on the back wall has about six inches of vertical adjustment but can be removed and mounted almost anywhere on the back or side walls with some double-sided tape.
7. The interior lockable compartment can handle a few pistols or about a dozen boxes of ammunition without too much strain. However, it can be pried open with a heavy screwdriver.
8. The inside of the main door is a removable piece of sheet metal covered in thin industrial carpeting. It is more than strong enough to support several pistols or pockets for magazines if they are securely mounted.
9. Neither the keypad nor the interior are lit for nighttime use.
Overall, this security cabinet met my expectations at a price I was willing to pay. If this is the type of security you need for the money then it should work just fine for you as well.Jon651
Simple and priced fair
Exactly what I expected. A metal container with a electronic lock. It is not a safe; it's a container to keep your children safely away from guns. I added foam to the bottom to protect buttstocks. Perfect box for modifying a personal setup. Shipping was much faster than projected. No damage visible.Nathan