|Brand Name||Stack On|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Shipping Note: This item is shipped via a freight trucking service. The company will call you to schedule a delivery appointment, so ensure someone is home at the scheduled delivery time. Please note that this item is available for curbside delivery only, and will not be moved into your home or garage. We recommend you have help available to move the item to its final location.New Stack-On Convertible 18-Gun Cabinet provides storage for firearms and valuables. This security cabinet can hold 18 rifles or shotguns up to 54" tall or can be converted to hold 9 guns with adjustable shelving. The Stack-On Convertible 18-Gun Cabinet includes a 3-point locking system with locking points at the top/bottom of the cabinet to secure the contents of the cabinet.
Stack-On Convertible 18-Gun Cabinet, Black:
- Tested by a certified California Department of Justice laboratory, this Stack-On Convertible 18-Gun Cabinet is rated as an approved Firearm Safety Container. 3-point locking secures the door in 3 locations - at the top and bottom of the door and a large steel locking plate is secured behind the steel door frame in the center section of the door panel. Unit locks with a double bitted, key coded lock.
- This black Stack-On 18-Gun Cabinet is totally convertible. It can hold up to 18 rifles or shot guns or be converted to hold 9 guns with adjustable shelving on either side of the cabinet or all shelving. Even with all of the shelving in place there is still room to store 3 long guns in the front of the cabinet.
- Foam padding is included for all shelves and the bottom of the cabinet. Includes Stack-On's patented gun barrel rests and patented standoffs for scoped guns. Standoffs allow scoped guns to stand upright in the safe without taking extra space. Pre-drilled mounting holes in the steel bottom or back of the cabinet, allow for easy attachment to the floor or wall.
- The Stack-On Gun Cabinet has a high gloss black powder coat paint finish. The door has a decorative silver silk-screen with chrome colored hardware.
- This is a security cabinet; the black Stack-On 18-Gun Cabinet is not fire rated.
- Stack-On Gun Cabinet Model: GC-18C
Worth what I paid
Got this at a local Walmart I was doing some electrical work in for $75 on sale and was pretty excited when I put it together.defiantly not 100% theft or fireproof but for what I paid it beats the old wooden cabinet with glass doors. Really like how compact it is. Installed a hook to hang my compound bow on the side as wellBrad
Overal the cabinet is a good buy. A couple of the shelves were bent up and damaged pretty good. The damage was not caused by the shipping. The shelves are packaged and stored inside the cabinet during shipping and neither the shelving package nor cabinet package was damaged. It seems like the unit was packaged with already damaged shelves. I would be more upset than I am if it wasn't for the free shipping.VoodooMommaJuju
While the cabinet is exactly what I wanted. However, until they figure out how to package one so that it doesn't get dented to [email protected] during shipping, I cannot recommend. I read this is a common complaint.unhappycustomer34428
Super quality and value!
Shopped all over online for the best deal I could find on a light-duty gun cabinet. Frustrated because I really liked the amount of storage space and the way this cabinet could be configured but couldn't find one through Walmart or elsewhere without having to pay gobs to ship it to my house from the distributor. Almost bought a small cabinet from Sears but late one night hit the Walmart website and unexpectedly found it available with free shipping to my local store. Next day it was no longer available online as before. Lucky me. Arrived with no damage worth griping about and happy with the construction. Put the shelving in, bolted to the wall and loaded it with guns and ammo. WOW! It feels very secure for my purposes and I am thrilled with this purchase for the $. Glad I held out for a cabinet with plenty of storage as I can get all of my gun gear in one secure spot and organized to boot. If you can find one with free site to store shipping you won't be disappointed.Junkmen
Excellent for what it is
I cannot comment on Wal-Mart shipping or service since they were out of stock when I bought mine from Dick's Sporting Goods for the same price. However, this review is about the security cabinet. I think it is a fine product for the price and for its use. It definitely won't keep a burglar out and even a large safe may not do that well either. However, it will keep children and other unauthorized persons out of your firearms or whatever other valuables you want to store in it. I have found that I really can't fit 18 long guns in there. Maybe I don't have them in there right, but 16 seems to be about the limit for long guns. By the time the back row is filled up, the buttstocks sit out so far that you pretty much can't use the back slots on the sides so you have to skip a spot. You can fit several handguns on the top shelf, somewhere around 12+ I would say depending on if they're in boxes or just the handgun itself. It's a good deal for the money, obviously Wal-Mart sold out and must have finally got some in. Buy them while you can!!!blackpowder