|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Get advanced protection for your firearm with the SentrySafe Quick Access Pistol Safe. It allows you quick, whisper-quiet access with zero feedback. This pistol gun safe features a biometric fingerprint electronic lock for fast and convenient opening. The door opens using a compression gas strut and it stays open to provide single-handed access, making it ideal for small spaces. It is made from a durable solid steel construction that is pry-resistant to prevent unauthorized access to the firearm. The SentrySafe Quick Access Pistol Safe also has an override key for backup to ensure it can be opened even during a power outage.
- BIOMETRIC HANDGUN SAFE: Gun storage for one standard handgun has a biometric lock with fingerprint scanner for advanced protection
- QUICK ENTRY: Electronic gun safe has quick, quiet, entry with compression gas strut that opens the door silently and holds open for single-handed access
- FIREARM SECURITY: Gun lock box has a pry resistant door and solid steel construction providing strength and security against unauthorized access to firearms
- PISTOL LOCK BOX: Biometric safe complete with at-the-ready pistol presentation and an override key for convenient back up access; Fingerprint safe is certified to California DOJ Requirements
- PROTECTION AND READINESS: SentrySafe empowers homeowners with leading-edge and tactical firearm storage; biometric gun safes for home when it matters most
Got this as a gift, got to use it first with my Beretta 96. It fit fine with one extra mag.
I like how fast it opens and how quite it is. My step-daughter loves it and finds the fit for her Bretta 92 is nice. It is a good fit but not for anything bigger.TAZCOAST
it is of right size, fitting G19 + a box of ammo plus 2 extra magazines. because of top opening, it is slim as well. the padding is kind of rubber, much better than foam. i tried biometric unlock everyday for the past week. it is very very reliable. no miss at all, which really surprises me. i had a fort knox with simplex lock earlier. fort knox is of similar pricing, but it is too thick due to its side opening. i preferred mechanical lock earlier, but i really like finger print lock now if it continues to function flawlessly. also, i am not sure about battery life. i would be happy if it could hold for 1 year under normal use (use once or twice per day). when it is opening, there is a clear crisp clicking sound. so it is not quiet opening.john87654321
I am completely satisfied with this safe. It is compact and I love the biometric feature for quick access. Also like the backup code and key entry features.Danny55
A great product and solution
After some online research , I concluded that this safe would be the answer. I read many reviews, watched several videos and this product did everything. It is well made, and has 3 different ways to enter the safe. After programming my fingerprint, I attempted to try othrr fingerprints (not programmed) and it refused each and every false attempt. I was Impressed with it's ease and accuracy. It is mountable with two lag bolts installed from only inside the safe. The keys light up when the user attempts to open the safe. Overall, I was very satisfied and would re commend it highly!MrVac
This is not intended to be theft-proof storage, but it comes close. It is very good for close-by, fast access storage which will prevent accidents by kids and their friends who might come to visit. With 3 means of entry - key, keypad and biometric lock - it is accessible to those who need to get into it.
If you put it in a drawer, the keypad may be the better means of access as the ergonomics of getting your finger on the biometric pad are not good. Add a drop-front to the drawer and you can reach right in and the biometric lock works well.TurboEagle